Sunday, April 24, 2011

Anne Frank and Me (Soon to Be) Presented by WMS Drama

Is it weird that I have been beginning each new post with a FF (Fun Fact) about me? Well, whatever the answer, heres another FF for ya, I am in Drama class and I'm loving it! I mean, whats NOT to love, right? You get to pretend with your friends and no one makes fun of you, You get to dress up, You also get to do all kinds of coolieo behind the scenes fun stuff! :D Well, our class has been working on a play called, "Anne Frank and Me". The basis of the play is that a modern-day girl, Nicole Burns (portrayed by Emma Wilson), gets hit by a car and goes back in time to meet Anne Frank (portrayed by Tara Pedro) and live in 1942. So far, its going pretty well! We have all the parts cast, scenes (mostly) down pat, and costuming pretty muchly wrapped up! Now, I've never been in an "offical" Wagoner Middle School Drama play, but I think I'll love it! At least I hope so! :D If your 'round town, or even if your not, you should come by the Wagoner PAC about 6:00 on April 29th and watch us preform! I'll be playin the character of Suzanne, so watch for me! ;) (P.S. If you get there early, you might get to see me dance...IN PUBLIC!) Can't wait to see you there! :D Below are some pictures of two of our main actors, Emma and Rhett. The other videos wouldn't load! :( Enjoy!                                                                                                                 

                                                                                              
                                                  Emma Wilson modeling her 1942 costume!
Rhett Sells (He will portray Eddie) and his "Mullet"! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment